4th Quarter Subject:
QuickBooks for Beginners
QuickBooks has been a leading accounting software for small businesses for many years due to its powerful, yet user-friendly features. Through the QuickBooks basic training course you will learn how to properly set up and run QuickBooks to fit your business needs.
* Accounting basics (define and understand terms such as debits, credits, assets, liabilities, equity, income statement, balance sheet)
* Set-up of your business on QuickBooks (develop chart of accounts, bank accounts, etc)
* Working with bank accounts (write checks, record deposits, reconcile
* Recording sales and receiving payments
* Entering and paying vendor bills
Click here for information about the next Chamber U seminar on December 8th which takes QuickBooks to a deeper level by customizing it more to your business.